Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Leaving soon!

Hi all!
Wow, only 21 days until I leave. That sounds so crazy! And rather terrifying. I could really use your prayers as I am getting everything ready for my trip. I have my passport, and yesterday I went to Portland and got my travel visa. What I still have left to do is get my vaccinations and raise about $1,900.  Raising that much money in so little time is really stressing me out so I would really appreciate your prayers about that. Other then that everything else seems to be falling into place wonderfully. I'm so excited to have this opportunity to go to a foreign country and show God's love to these people who need it so desperately. I could also really use prayer about the traveling.. I really don't like flying and I will be on a three day journey all by myself.
I really appreciate all that you guys have done to help me on this adventure that I am on. Whether you have supported me financially or through pray, it all means so much to me to know that I have your support.
Thanks!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment