Friday, June 8, 2012

Exciting news!

I have officially been accepted as DTS staff for the Chiang Mai school, starting in August. I am so excited, probably more so then when I found out that I was excepted as a student there last year. This is a huge answer to prayer for me. Ever since returning home my thoughts have constantly been on going back, and now I finally get to! I will be leaving a little early so that I can go and meet with a few organizations that I have been in contact with, hoping to find a position with one of them. It is my hope that I will be able to just stay and serve in Thailand when the school ends next year. I have two major prayer requests for the time being.. The first is that I will be able to focus on what I am doing while I am still here. That has been hard enough since being back, but now that I know that I am actually returning to Thailand I am sure that I will be extra hard. The second is that I am in need of at least $3,500.. That is to cover the airfare, the visa to China and Thailand, and the room and board while there. I am currently working as a barista at Forza Coffee and trying to save up as much as I can, but that doesn't give you the best money. I would greatly appreciate prayer about both of these things.
Thank you all!
Annie

1 comment:

  1. I'll be praying for good tip money! I'm excited for you, Annie. Let us know how to go about supporting you.
    Julie Bolt

    ReplyDelete