Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Mini-Outreach

As I sit here eating my delicious waffle and drinking my extra-sweet caramel latte, I can barely control my excitement! It is already time for mini-outreach.. Oh my goodness how time flies! It feels like DTS just started and now we are getting ready to go to China. Then after that only three more weeks of lectures before major outreach.. So crazy!
We will be going to the same place I did last year for mini-outreach. I am hoping to get to see some of the same people that I did last year, and continue to build those relationships. I could see God starting work while we were there last year.
Please be praying that the people that we come in contact with will have open eyes and be able to see that there is something different about us.. That way we can share our faith with them. We do not come right out and share our beliefs unless they ask, then we tell them what it is that we believe and why.
Also pray that they will have open hearts, ready to hear, understand, and accept the truths that we will be sharing with them!
Pray that our group will stay united the entire time that we are there and in everything that we do. So far unity has not been a problem for this group, but it was last year and I know that is one of the enemies tactics..
Also be praying for the Thai-yai group that is going to Wiang Haeng for mini-outreach.. That they will stay safe and have a successful time ministering to the Shan people there.

No comments:

Post a Comment