Friday, October 5, 2012

And back we go..!

This week has been pretty rough, as far as learning and growing. This week's speaker was teaching on being a christian and disciple of Christ, and I was really looking forward to it! But it turned out that he is really hard to follow.. I feel like I got almost nothing out of his talks and didn't do a lot of growing. A good thing that came out of it though, was that it really motivated a lot of good discussion with my small-group girls, and others too. I feel like the lack of understanding and confusion that most of the students, and I, had made is really look into it and try to dig deeper. Just more proof that God can use everything!
Tomorrow I am planning to go into Chiang Mai to see Carissa's (my little Thai sister) volleyboll tourny. Then I will stay the night in town and go to the night market again with some of the girls.
This time we are going so that we can pray for the people there. Mostly the beggars and the people selling stuff. I am so excited!
I am also excited for next weeks teaching! Larry Dinkens is teaching on prayer and counseling, and weaving the father heart of God into it! Last year that was the week that I experienced the most growth. I am looking forward to being able to grow even more, and for the students to also.
Thank you all for the prayers! I can definitely feel them, and really appreciate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment