Sunday, October 28, 2012

Short update

I'm sorry that I have not been posting lately.  My computer broke a few weeks ago and I am still working on getting it fixed. I am currently on my friends computer...
DTS has been going great. It really is amazing how smoothly it has been running. No big problems have come up and everyone is still getting along great. It is definitely God's working.. According to a few people last years DTS, the one I attended, was one of the worst. I think that was mostly due to the fact that a number of the students didn't have good attitudes or open hearts. Thank God this year is so much better! It seems as though the students are really growing and letting God work in them, and I can see that staff, especially me, are growing also.
We are getting ready for our Mini-Outreach! We are all so excited. We will go to the same place I went last year. Hopefully it won't be to cold so the students don't freeze like we did last year.. We will be gone for two weeks, then come back for two weeks, then major outreach starts! It is crazy how fast time is going! It's almost over.. Which is so sad. But I am also excited to start the next phase.
I'm not sure if I mentioned it before but after DTS is over I will go down to Korat to teach for 4 months there and I think I will also be working in a cafe.
Please be praying that everything will continue to go smoothly, that we will all stay unified, and that everyone will have a great time on our mini-outreach.
Love you guys, and I am so thankful for all your prayers and everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment