Friday, February 22, 2013

Korat!

Well I have arrived in Korat! After about 10 hrs of driving almost all the way across thailand by myself I arrived yesterday afternoon.

DTS ended early in the month, and since then I have just been visiting with family. I also took a few days off and went to Bangkok hoping to get some rest, but that didn't end up working out quite how I planned it to.. I did get a little rest but most of the time I was pretty busy down there. Visiting friends and trying to get everything worked out for being here in Korat.
After getting back to CM from Bangkok I got to visit with my family a little more, I purchased a car, learned to drive, and also started work as the administrative assistant for the base leader of the Chiang Mai idts. So things have been really busy! But I'm enjoying it for sure. And God has definitely been giving me supernatural strength. I would not be able to be doing any of this if it wasn't for you guys and your prayers and for God's faithfulness in listening.
Thank you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment