Friday, June 7, 2013

"Donate"

You may notice that on the right side of this blog there is a new button.. And that it's labeled "Donate."  I just added that today.  I did not add it to try and get people to give me money. Actually, if don't feel like God is calling you to give but you feel somehow obligated or feel like you need to do your "good deed" for the day, please don't. There are many other good things that you could do.. (weed your mothers garden, wash someones car, offer to clean someone's house, etc..) I only put this option here to help make it more convenient for those of you who feel like God is leading you to support me.  Or maybe you want to send money, but not for me. Such as a new staff member that will be coming to Chiang Mai at the end of August. Perhaps you feel God is calling you to help her, or maybe to give towards someone school/staff fees. If that is the case I would be happy to pass that along.

I will try to update this more often, things have just been crazy busy around here lately!

Thank you all so much for your prayers and support. It really means alot to me.
Looking forward to seeing some of you this summer!

Love and blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment