Tuesday, May 7, 2013

News!!

Well, something that I have been praying a lot about lately is when to go back to the states for a visit.. And I believe this summer is the right time! There isn't going to be a DTS this year, so I will have a little more free time and will be able to stay longer.
Right now I am looking at flying out of Chiang Mai on the 4th of July, and staying until the 18th of September. This is all just plans right now though.. I have not booked my flights yet. I am still waiting for some funds to come through. In the meantime someone (my mamma) has graciously lent me what I need to buy the tickets. I am planning on purchasing them tomorrow, but tickets have been going fast and the prices have been skyrocketing! So right now it is all in God's hands. Lucky for me I only have until tomorrow to wait. I am very excited!! I am really looking forward to seeing you guys again and getting to catch up.
If you would like me to come visit your church please let me know! So far I am planning on attending Summit Christian Fellowship, Shoestring Valley Community Church, Toledo First Baptist, and Westside Baptist Church. If there are any others you think I should visit please tell me! I really want to catch up with as many people as possible.

Another thing that has just recently happened is, I have decided to move back to CM this coming Tuesday. I will leave Korat Tuesday morning and arrive sometime in the afternoon on Wednesday. Please be praying for me! I will be driving, and my car has been having some issues lately. I am going to bring it in for a "check-up" tomorrow afternoon and hopefully if there is anything wrong still they will get it taken care of!

Please also be praying for my health.. My eyes have recently started hurting. It has gotten so bad lately that I have been getting very intense headaches and it makes it difficult to do almost anything. Sometimes even just moving my eyes to look at something hurts. I went to the doctor today, but he just asked me a few questions and then started prescribing medications. Typical of the doctors I have experienced so far while being here... So I will go see a doctor in Bangkok this weekend. Please pray for safe travels and that it will not be to expensive. I cannot afford multiple doctor visits on top of everything else.

Please also pray for the students at Global Connections Centre. Pray that they will have open hearts for relationships as well as for the Gospel. I have gotten close to one student in particular. I am not sure why, but we just sort of connected. And God really put her on my heart from the beginning. I am very sad to be leaving her when I move. But I know that God will either somehow keep me in her life as a witness to her or He will bring someone else. And I know that as long as she continues to take classes at GCC she will continue to be exposed to God's love and also to wonderful people of Christ.

I hope that you all have a wonderful rest of the week!

Blessings,

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment