Saturday, September 3, 2011

Finally arrived!

I have survived the first day here! It has been surprisingly easy to adjust. The base is really pretty, there are so many interesting plants and animals. There are also little green ghecko lizard things everywhere! Everyone here is so nice and welcoming, it's great. I really miss all you guys though. If you have skype make sure to add me! Or email me!
If I don't reply right away it's because I will probably only be online on the weekends because we have to walk or hitch hike to a cafe about 20 minutes away from the base. Or because I'm trying to figure out how to change my computer language back to English.. It's stuck on Thai and I can't understand anything haha.

4 comments:

  1. Maybe you'll have to pick up Thai really fast!

    Hitch hike?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we aren't very close to anything so we either walk or hitch hike to get somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Annie! I'm so happy that you've arrived in Thailand. Your picture has been up on our refrigerator as a prayer reminder since we rec'd it. I am so happy for your relationship with Jesus. Following Jesus can be very adventurous especially if you follow very close. We continue to pray for you. You are loved!
    Auntie Susan and Uncle Jim
    PS It'd be fun to hear how He provided your funds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Annie:

    Mmmm.... I will try this again---I think my first note went into cyberspace! So happy to hear that you arrived safely and are enjoying Thailand. I remember it as beautiful & friendly. And wonderful food! That is, if you stay away from the mouth burning hot stuff.
    Love you, dear girl. Will be praying for you---and your computer. blessings, Karla Bean

    ReplyDelete