Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Good week


For those of you who knew that I was sick, I am almost all better.  Thank you for praying for me.  This week has been a really good one.  I am really enjoying my time here.  I’m so happy that I got the chance to do this.  I’m still thinking about what to do with my future.  I feel like there are so many things that I want to do and not enough time to do them all!  Right now four and a half months sounds like a long time, but I know that it will go by quickly.  I really want to know what to do after. Go or stay?  Work or college?  Missions or business?  I really wish that He would tell me now what I am supposed to do!  But this is teaching me patience and to rely and trust in him.  I found out on Monday that I will be in China for two weeks doing a mini outreach.  I’m so excited!  I would love to go to Burma too, but then again I want to go everywhere so I guess China is a pretty awesome place to start.  I think I have ruled out the military as an option though.
                The teaching this week has been really good.  A lot better than I thought last weeks were.  It’s not that it was bad the week before, I just didn’t agree with everything Pastor Sydney said.  He was talking a lot about visions and prophesy and listening to and for God.  I really liked the part about listening for God, but I didn’t agree with everything he said about prophesy.  This week we learned about relationships with family and people around us.  I really enjoyed it.  Oh and for those of you who watch the tv show One Tree Hill, one of the speakers is named Nathan Scott.  I just thought that was pretty awesome haha
Love you guys!

Quote of the week: Do you smell that? It smells like.. Up dawg!

1 comment:

  1. Whats up Dawgggggggg! :) Annie your too cute! We are so happy to hear how God is working in your life and so glady you are enjoying your time there! We pray for you often and will continue to do so! Love you girl! Vickie for the Adams'

    ReplyDelete