Sunday, September 11, 2011

Love it here!

I love it here so much.  I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings (mom) but I really have never felt as at home as I do here.  I have only been in Thailand for about a week but already I feel as though I have grown and changed and learned so much more then I have did in the States.  We haven't even started the lectures and I feel as though my relationship with God and with other people has improved immensely.  I love the Thai people, they are all so welcoming and loving.  Even the ones that can't speak very good English, you can just tell that they try so hard and really want to get to know you and help you.  And they are all very willing to teach Thai to us.  I have picked up a few words, and it is getting easier to understand them, but I still have a long ways to go in learning it.  But it is coming pretty easily.  Thank you all so much again for your prayers and support.  This has already been one of the greatest experiences of my life and you all played such a huge part in getting me here.
I love and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment