Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Chiang Rai conference

I am really enjoying being here in Chiang Rai. We are only on day two of the conference but I really like it. Darlene Cunningham is a great speaker, as are all of the others who have spoken. The people here are really great as well. They are all so friendly and welcoming. I have met a lot of people from all over the world, as well as a few from Washington state and found out that we know some of the same people back home. So it is really cool being able to talk and get to know other people. I'm also making some great connections with people who work with YWAM and can get me started working with them if that is the direction God wants me to go. I really feel like Thailand is where I am supposed to be, but I am still praying about it and I really appreciate all of your guys' prayers too. A lot would have to happen for me to be able to do what I want to do, like finding support and a place to stay.
I really feel like God is doing a huge work in my life and I really appreciate all the help you guys have given me. I wouldn't have been able to do all this without all of you. Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment