Friday, October 14, 2011

Chiang Rai

Hey all!
Tomorrow morning we leave for two weeks of conferences in Chiang Rai. Please pray that our hearts will be open and that we will be able to get a lot out of the teachings.  It is pretty awesome that we get to go because usually it is only for YWAM staff, but they said that our whole DTS could come.  I think we will have internet access there but I'm not sure, so if I don't respond to messages for a while it's because I'm there and there is no wireless.
Also, this week we have been having pretty intense dance classes! We have been learning three Thai dances.  Two to worship songs and the third is a Thai county song.  The country one was the most fun to learn I think.  If you have facebook I will hopefully be posting the videos of them soon so you can see what they are like.
This has been a pretty good week. The teaching this week was on church and what our roles in it are and what our spiritual giftings are.  I'm still not really sure what mine are, but I was really interesting to just sit and talk about everyone's and see what different ones there are. There are so many, and everyone's are a little bit different. No one is exactly the same and I think that is so awesome.  It just proves that we all have different roles and that everyone plays a really important role in the church. Hopefully I will be able to figure mine out soon!
Thank you all so much for your prayers, I really appreciate them a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment