Friday, October 7, 2011

Hard week..

Well this week has been really challenging.  The teaching was on coming to God with a clean conscience.  It was really hard for me because it brought back a lot of hard memories and things that I have done that I didn't want to remember or admit, but I finally gave up my stubbornness and just admitted everything.  I am still dealing with some things but it is getting better.
I am still loving it here, I am convinced that this is the greatest place on earth! Even though it rains a lot. I just go out and sit in it or walk in it and it feels so refreshing. They also have the best coffee and waffles here, I get it every Saturday and Sunday morning. And I don't even like waffles. Last Saturday me and two friends went into Chiang Mai searching for a Mexican restaurant and we ended up getting lost and walking around the city for about two hours. Guess who was leading... My bad. Hitch hiking is pretty fun around here too. If you have facebook you should check out the videos I posted.
I'm getting pretty tired of rice and eggs though.. We have it for every single meal. The other day they made a ton of fried rice, so we had it for three meals in a row. So today I will be traveling into Chiang Mai again for more Mexican cuisine. I love going into town by myself, it's so fun to just ride around and explore the city. Hitch hiking home in the dark is a bit of an adventure though..
Sorry that this is all so randomly put in here, I'm really tired and my mind is going in tons of crazy directions all at the same time haha.
Well I love and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment