Thursday, September 20, 2012

Amazing things!

God is doing such awesome things! During class today I had three people tell me that God had showed them things about me and all of them were huge confirmations for what I had been feeling like God has been telling me to do.
I got an offer the other day to go to Korat, another area in Thailand, and volunteer teaching English at a relatively new mission there. I really wanted to, but I knew that I had to pray and really seek God's will on this.  I had been feeling like I had the go ahead, and this morning just seemed to confirm it. I am still praying and listening, but I am sure this is what God wants me to do.. At least for the first 4 months after DTS.
I can tell that things are already starting to get hard for some of the students.. A little earlier then I expected honestly. But I know that all of them are going to get through this and come out stronger in the end. God used the difficult times in my DTS to completely change me, and I expect Him to do the same for all of these students as well.
I am having a blast getting to know all the students. They are all so nice, and the westerners especially are just hilarious. It is going to be an awesome four and a half months!
Also, Bruce is contacting YWAM and trying to get something set up soon so that I can receive support and have it be tax deductible for y'all. So if that is what was holding you back please contact me! I can give you all the details.
Love and blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment