Saturday, September 15, 2012

Quick update

Just a short update..
Tomorrow we start our lecture phase, our first topic being spiritual warfare. Please keep everyone in your prayers as we learn to recognize and deal with enemy attack and spiritual things.
Also, I just learned that the children's home in Chiang Rai has filled the position that I was hoping to get. So now I am once again very unsure of what is going to happen after DTS. Please be praying that I will be able to focus on what is happening now and not worry about the future.. I am someone who likes to have everything planned out so this is pretty difficult for me.
I am having a wonderful time getting to know the students and other staff, and I am very excited to see the awesome things God is going to do in these upcoming five months!
Please keep praying for my financial situation.. I am still trying to get support and figure out how I am going to survive here after DTS is over.
Also, please be praying that I will be able to continually progress in learning Thai! I feel like I was learning it quickly when I first got here, but now I feel like I am just not able to retain anymore.
Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment