Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Bowling..

No, the title does not refer to the popular sport/activity. A Thai student here named Bowling is in need of prayer.. She was having doubts about whether she should be here or not, and was confused about what she thought God was speaking to her about and telling her what she should do. She wanted to leave Saturday night but a few staff talked to her and asked her to stay. So she promised that for the next two weeks she would stay here and learn and seek God's will. Well the other night her family called and said that they were on there way to pick her up. She left today. It has been very hard on me because I was starting to get close to her and I really thought she was making progress. This might really be what God wants for her, and I know that nothing happens that He doesn't allow and that He can use all things for good, but I cannot help thinking that came here for a reason. I really think she would have seen amazing changes in her life if she had stayed.
Please be praying for her as she goes back to her home and starts working at her family business.
She has a daughter but the father is not in the picture anymore.
Bowling is such a wonderful and lively person, but she needs to know that God forgives her and loves her. I tried to show her how much I love her, and I think the others here did as well. She is someone who needs alot of love. Please be praying that she will experience that wherever she ends up!
Other then that, this week we are learning about the character of God and knowing Him. I love this topic and I am excited for this coming week.
Please pray that I will have strength and will be able to get more sleep!
Thank you for your continuous support, it means so much to me.
Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment