Wednesday, September 12, 2012

And it has started!

School has started! I'm so excited, this is going to be a great school! I can tell already. I am a little scared about being a staff, but I just keep praying for wisdom and I know with God's help I can do it.
This first week we have just been having orientation and cross-cultural training. We have all been having a fun time with it. Today was our first day doing work duties all together and it was so encouraging to see all the students working together and having a good time doing it. It was great to see students that got done with their own responsibilities early go and help others finish theirs, and have a willing heart to do it.
It is also very encouraging to hear everyone's expectations for the next five months here and to hear how excited and open everyone is already. It makes me even more excited! I know God is going to do amazing things in the lives of these students and work through each of them into the lives of others. I really believe that us staff are going to change right along with the students.  I can already see how I have changed since last year, just in my attitude towards work and going to classes every day. I am praying that God will continue to change me and work through me.
If there is anything in particular that you guys would like to be updated on please let me know!
Blessings,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment